WHAT SPECIAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED PERSON WHO APPOINT AND ACCESSION IN CIVEL SERVICE ?
Answer: Persons will assemble the following document.
- Civil service application / form №1/
- Notary copy of graduated school certificate, diploma professional identity card
- Application apply for job
- Biography /covering three generation, family story/
- Notary copy of citizen identity card
- Civil administration professional test passed material
- Definition of previous company
- Note of social and medical insurance /label note/
- 3x4 photo 4 sheet
Answer: Civil service appointed person will be worked by label agreement. Director of administration office will built the label agreement by hand writing with civil service.
Article 7. Civil service administration position
7.1 State administration position is, to give professional advice of state policy making, and have direction of implementing the policy of state administration.
Article 9. Civil service position
9.1 The state civil service position role which is based on label contract, to serve equally, qualified, abundant and to supply the normal working condition.